来源：郑州中考网整理 2013-01-24 17:03:57
1-5 ACBCC 6-10 BBAAC 11-15 BCABA 16-20 BEACD
21-25 CCBDC 26-30 ADABD 31-35 ADBCC
36-40 ABBDA 41-45 DABCA
46-50 DBBCD 51-55 DAAAB 56-60 CBCDA 61-65 DBEAC
66. showed 67. clearly 68. before 69. address 70. my
71. youngest 72. looking 73. gifts 74. from 75. Later
76. I'm going to school.
77. Would you like to go with me?
78. What will you do at the ceremony?
79. You'd better not drive the car./ It's not a good idea to drive the car./Don't drive the car…
80. Let's take a bus./We can take a bus./…
七、One possible version:
Recently，a piece of news has caused a hot discussion. On November 2, 2012, Xu Lihan, a middle school student, scratched a car on his way to school. After waiting for the owner for more than twenty minutes, he left a note with his telephone number on it, explaining what had happened. When the owner knew about the whole thing, he was greatly moved and decided to forgive Xu.
In my opinion, Xu Lihan is such an honest boy that we should learn from him. When we make something wrong, we should try to solve the problem instead of escaping. Being honest is the most important to everyone!